Welcome to the Inn at Kettleboro
Your getaway in the Hudson River Valley begins here
Discover the perfect getaway in the Hudson Valley. The Inn at Kettleboro, circa 1830, offers modern amenities in a beautiful historic setting. Located 90 minuted from NYC and 3 miles from the village of New Paltz, we are situated on a 12-acre apple and peach orchard overlooking the Shawangunks. Wake up to fresh breezes, inspiring mountain views and a locally sourced country breakfast every morning. When its cold, enjoy the coziness of our downstairs parlors with crackling fireplaces.
- Charming and historic accommodations with modern furnishings and amenities
- Four beautiful guest rooms
- Bluestone patio with dazzling views of the Shawangunks
- A hearty farm to table breakfast served in our breakfast room overlooking the mountains every morning
Rest & relax
Choose the perfect room from our four comfortable options - spacious and inviting rooms that embrace the elegance of the past while offering an array of modern amenities to suit your needs.
- All rooms come complete with private in-suite baths
- A better night's sleep awaits in our crisp, clean and comfy beds
- Charming decor and furnishings
- Self-controlled air conditioning & heating
Weddings & Events
Your special day - let us design the perfect wedding for you and your partner, family and friends. Our breathtaking locale, overlooking orchards and the Shawangunks makes for an unforgettable venue.
Dinner parties & anniversaries - the perfect venue for your next gathering, whether with friends or your significant other. Enjoy the charm of the Hudson River Valley from our picturesque estate near New Paltz
321 State Route 208
New Paltz, New York, 12561, USA