Welcome to the Inn at Kettleboro
We are your getaway in the Hudson River Valley
Discover the Inn at Kettleboro, built in 1830. We offer modern amenities in a beautiful historic setting and are located 90 minutes from NYC and 3 miles from the village of New Paltz. The inn is sited on a 12-acre apple and peach orchard overlooking the Shawangunks so you can wake up to fresh breezes, inspiring mountain views and a locally sourced country breakfast every morning. When its cold, you can enjoy the coziness of our downstairs parlors with crackling fireplaces.
- Charming and historic accommodations with modern furnishings and amenities
- Bluestone patios & porches with dazzling views of the Shawangunks
- A hearty farm to table breakfast served in our breakfast room overlooking the mountains every morning
Rest & relax
Choose the perfect room from our four comfortable offerings with an array of modern amenities to suit your needs.
- All rooms come complete with private in-suite baths
- Crisp and comfy beds to enjoy a quiet restful night's sleep.
- Charming decor and furnishings
- Self-controlled air conditioning & heating
Weddings & Events
Your special day - let us design the perfect wedding for you and your partner, family and friends. Our breathtaking locale, overlooking orchards and the Shawangunks makes for an unforgettable venue.
We are also available for dinner parties & anniversaries - the perfect venue for your next gathering, whether with friends or your significant other. Enjoy the charm of the Hudson River Valley from our picturesque estate near New Paltz
321 State Route 208
New Paltz, New York, 12561, USA